The Beamex MC6-WS is a high-accuracy, panel-mounted workshop calibrator and communicator, that combines advanced functionality with ease-of-use. It offers calibration capabilities for pressure, temperature, and various electrical signals, and can be used as multi-bus communicator for fieldbus instruments. The MC6-WS is the heart of the Beamex CENTRiCAL workshop calibration solution.
The main purpose of this page is to help you find suitable accessories to your calibrator. For more information on the MC6-WS, please visit our website.
Software and hardware options
The MC6-WS is a configurable product and the capabilities of the calibrator can be expanded with software and hardware options. Options can also be purchased for existing calibrators. Please note that hardware options can only be installed at Beamex or authorized partners.
- communicator options for HART, FOUNDATION Fieldbus or Profibus PA allow the calibrator to be used as multibus communicator. All three options can be installed to the same unit.
- Data Logger user interface mode is optional functionality
- various controller communication options are available for external pressure controllers and temperature dryblocks, enabling fully automatic pressure and temperature calibrations
- Mobile Security Plus technology ensures calibration data integrity
- MC6-WS can hold up to 10 panel-mounted modules, connected to the calibrator internally, please see CENTRiCAL brochure for available modules
- if communicator options for FOUNDATION Fieldbus or Profibus PA are purchased, Fieldbus Hardware Capability must be installed to the calibrator (9893560)